Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles
If your skin is youthful enough that wrinkles aren’t yet much of a problem, the best method for flawless skin is of course, prevention. There is a fountain of youth, and it’s called sunscreen. Don’t underestimate the power of sunscreen. See this image of a truck driver who’s left side of his face was exposed to the sun through the open window of his truck, while the right side of his face was kept mostly in shade. It’s never too late to start using a good quality sunscreen!
- Helps prevent wrinkles, skin cancer, freckles, moles, and other skin damage.
- Some sunscreens can make you breakout, so make sure you find a good quality sunscreen that won’t clog your pores.
The DIY Method
Now that you’re slathered in sunscreen, it’s time to get rid of the wrinkles you do have. If dermatology treatments aren’t in the budget, the easiest way to hide forehead wrinkles is with bangs. A new hair cut can be the prefect way to refresh your look. If you’re not brave enough for the cut, try clip-on bangs to see how they suit you.
- Instantly hides forehead wrinkles.
- Doesn’t actually get rid of wrinkles.
- Bangs aren’t a look for everyones.
The Wrinkle Cream Method
There are a lot of wrinkle creams on the market, but unless they contain scientifically proven wrinkle reducing ingredients, most of them aren’t going to do much more than moisturize your skin. The best way to get a powerful wrinkle cream that works is to head to your dermatologist and get a prescription. Creams containing Retina-A are our favourite, and can get some pretty great results over time.
- Great at reducing fine lines.
- Results take a long time to appear, sometimes even years.
- Some skin types are too sensitive for these intense creams.
- The creams can be costly.
- Won’t do much for deep wrinkles.
The Injectable Method
The best way to really fight those wrinkles is of course with the ever famous Botox. There’s also a newer kid on the block called Dysport. Both are injectable treatments that an expert dermatologist can administer in just a 10 to 20 minute appointment. Your dermatologist will examine your facial movements and target the muscles that are causing wrinkles. The injectable will relax the muscles and you will get great results that last up to 4 months.
Not sure you will like this treatment? The good news is, that it fades over time, so if you don’t like the results, just don’t do it again. That said, there is a reason that Botox is incredibly popular among celebrities- it works!
- Results appear quickly, in as little as a few days.
- Lasts for months.
- Treatments are quick.
- Works well on deep wrinkles as well was fine lines.
- Can be pricey.
- Doesn’t last forever, you will need touch ups about every 4 months.